Enrol Now

How To Apply

Contact Us

Loans and Finance

International Students

If you come from a country outside the European Union, you will probably need a Visa to study in the UK. In order to secure a Visa, it is important that the correct procedures are followed. The College will issue you with a letter in order to apply for a Visa after you have been accepted on one of our A level and GCSE courses, and you have paid the appropriate deposit fee. Please visit www.ukvisas.gov.uk for detailed guidance.

Visas for International Students

In March 2009, a new points-based system was introduced. Students are now able to calculate their points score before they make a visa application.

To gain a student visa, applicants will have to score 40 points against two sets of objective criteria given below:

  • Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a College with Highly Trusted Sponsor Licence: 30 points
  • Maintenance and Fund Test: 10 points
  • Under the new system, a student’s visa is ‘locked’ to the Sponsor that issued the CAS used for their visa application.

Each student will be issued with the CAS, provided that he or she meets the following College and UK Government requirements:

  • He/she is educationally qualified to follow the chosen course.
  • He/she is expected to follow a full-time course of study.
  • He/she has an acceptable study/career plan which includes any intended further and higher study after completing the College course, and/or employment plans on returning to the home country.

Note: At present we cannot accept international student applications for the Level 3 Diplomas or the HND courses.