Enquire Now

How To Apply

Contact Us

Loans and Finance

Student Loans & Finance

Student funding for HNC, HND, BA (Hons) courses - Enrolling on any one of our higher education courses may make you eligible for financial support from Student Finance England (SFE). They provide course fee loans and maintenance loans during your studies. You will be able to apply directly to SFE for this support. All monies provided for course fees will be paid directly to the college. The course fee loan application is not means tested, however, maintenance support is and you will need to submit proof of income to SFE during the application process.

You can also access loan and maintenance support information and application forms online at: www.gov.uk/student-finance

Please note that we have dedicated staff available to help with any questions you may have. You are strongly advised to consult with them prior or during the application process. We are here to help!

Getting a Loan doesn’t depend on your household income and there’s no credit check. You won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £25,000 a year. Once you earn over this amount you pay back 9% of the earnings you receive above this figure.

If you need more information, please access the following available links. 

Can I get student finance?

What evidence will be asked?

Understanding student loan interest.

Repaying your student loan.

What are disabled Students' Allowances?

What's a study Needs Assessment?

Grants for students with children or adult dependents.

Applying for student finance as an independent student.

Student Finance for EU students.